Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. -- Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)
Pages
Followers
Labels
beginning
(2)
boards
(2)
clayton
(2)
development
(2)
extubation
(1)
eyes
(3)
faith
(1)
feedings
(9)
fibroid
(2)
fire
(1)
gagets
(1)
hospital
(1)
hydrocephalus
(3)
infection
(2)
kangaroo
(4)
miracle
(2)
oxygen
(1)
pictures
(17)
reflux
(2)
shots
(1)
sleep
(2)
songs
(4)
summary
(2)
surgery
(1)
Teeth
(1)
vent
(7)
video
(6)
weight
(10)
work
(2)
Helpful Info
It's Gone!
I came home yesterday from the hospital sans fibroid! The surgery went well. It took longer than expected (5 hrs instead of 3) because it was bigger than they thought. Turns out that the fibroid was much bigger than my uterus itself. And, it was located completely in the top (fundal) wall of the uterus. It didn't penetrate into the cavity so they only had to cut through the outer lining of it. They are still recommending c-sections for future births because of how much they took out. But, the robotic procedure worked very well and I only have 5 tiny incisions instead of a giant one. I am quite sore but that's what prescription pain meds are for. I still can't pick Aaron or anything heavy up, which is the toughest part. A few weeks of rest and I should be back to normal! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
Clayton and I are high school sweet-hearts who have been married for 5 years. Two years ago we became the parents of a micropreemie, Aaron, whose story is quite miraculous. We also have beautiful three-year-old golden retriever, Hurley. This website is all about the us!
Copyright Info

Everything Berry by Mari & Clayton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.