They upped Aaron's feeds again today. He is now receiving 5cc (mL) every 6 hours. We are so happy that he is tolerating it. We are hoping that this will soon help him get over his 2lb 6oz hurdle. They've also deceased the pressure on his ventilator some more. Woohoo!
We cannot believe how much different he looks already. I always seem amazed whenever I see a full-term newborn being wheeled down the hall to the regular nursery because Aaron seems so big already, I can't imagine a bigger baby! The ID band they put around his leg when he was first admitted was stuck on his thigh today. I actually had to use two hands to slip it down to his ankle! It used to just dangle there and slip off his feet when he would kick. He even has chubby toes that I just want to eat up! But still no tush, according to Nana and Pop who visited tonight.
On a personal note, we've recovered from the almost-house-burning-down incident of last night. We still ordered in just to be safe, and the smell is almost gone. I am actually taking the day off from school tomorrow to head to NYU for board (NERB) orientation. My second attempt at taking them will be this Saturday. Last time I attempted, I ended up giving birth in a bathroom. Fortunately, I don't think that will happen again this time. But please say a prayer that all goes well and I will be one step closer to getting my license.
Here's a picture of Aaron's "stick-em-up" pose from tonight.


1 comments:
Aaron's looking great!!! Btw, that pic of aaron and clayton's hand isn't too accurate cuz Clayton is huge =D I bet next to your hand Aaron is much bigger.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.