Wednesday, April 20, 2011 | By: Mari

Lesson Learned

Every once in a while I have a really bad day where I, despite trying to remain faithful, argue with God about his timing. In all fairness, He never really fights back. He kind of just lets me vent and then I feel better.

Well, one of the main things I've been arguing/praying about for the past 2 years is Aaron's vision. I know it will open so many doors to his capabilities once it's restored. I've been feeling like it's at a standstill and that God needed to intervene. We usually don't rely too much on numbers and categories when it comes to Aaron but just yesterday his awesome vision therapist raised his score by 1.5 points. It's a scale of 0-10 and when we first started therapy I think he was at a 0.5. Just this fall he was at a 2 and as of yesterday, a 3.5! Talk about a literal sign. Sometimes I feel silly and not like a good christian when it takes something like that to make me remember God's promises but He knew I needed it to get through.

My lesson learned: even when I think God's forgotten us, He shows me He hasn't. He just has his own timing in everything. But, in the meantime, I'm still going to pester him with requests each day, just incase :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.