Sunday, April 17, 2011 | By: Mari

What?!

Your eyes aren't deceiving you. There is a new posting on this blog!

Clayton and I were just in NJ last week, which I will write about at a future date, and we saw lots of family and friends to insisted that the blog be updated. It's such a blessing to know that so many people enjoy catching up with our little guy as much as we do.

Hopefully this time I will actually be better committed to it. Even if it's just posting pictures with quick comments. I have a lot more motivation now, as Aaron is getting so big and making quite a bit of prog
ress.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that we're still here and there are new plans to update this at least once a week...eek! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.